To help celebrate our 25th anniversary Crossroads Hospice Society is inviting our family of friends, volunteers, and supporters to tell us their story. We are currently looking for submissions for a new collection called Reflections: In their own words a volume of personal stories all about the impact Crossroads has had on our storyteller’s lives. The stories listed to date include:
To view the stories we have collected to please click on the graphic to the left to download our PDF.
- The Dragonfly Story
- My Story - by Noreen Chila
- Carleigh Martel: My Story
- Lovern Mattice: 25 Years of Service
- Deborah Logan: My Story
- Joelle Laithwaite "Life is not forever, but love is."
- Doug's Story - Brenda's Journey
- Helen and Royce's Story
- Musicians Reunite Through Crossroads
- Mom's Last Harvest
- Meeting Lyall Winlaw
- A Message from Beyond
If you have a story to tell please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-945-0606 for more information.
Charity Number: 894850635 RR0001