Crossroads Hospice Society has a collection of interesting books available for all staff and volunteers to borrow through their lending library located in the Bereavement Services Office at Inlet Centre. You will find a wide variety of titles including novels, reference materials, wellness, spirituality and more.
A few of the books that are currently available include:
- 101 Great Ways to Improve Your Life by David Riklan
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
- An Open Heart: Practicing Compassion in Everyday Life by The Dalai Lama and Nicholas Vreeland
- The Five Secrets You Must Discover Before You Die By Dr. John Izzo
- Water Bugs and Dragonflies: Explaining Death to Children by Doris Stickney
Please be sure to sign out your items. Documentation of the use of these materials will help with our future funding applications for resources. Suggestions for new titles are always welcome. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion.
Charity Number: 89458 0635 RR0001